Study Abroad in Fez, Morocco
The Arabic Language Institute in Fez (ALIF) offers UF students an opportunity to earn 6 to 10 credit hours while spending nine weeks in Fez, Morocco. Fez is a fascinating city where the old and new worlds co-exist in perfect harmony.
To see more details about this study abroad program, please click here.
- Home-stay with Moroccan families
- Four levels of Arabic taught: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Upper Advanced of Modern Standard Arabic
- Ten hours of Colloquial Moroccan
- Small classes (three to eight students)
- ALIF library has texts on Arab, North African and Islamic studies
- Institute is located in large Moorish-style villa surrounded by an oasis-like setting
- Courses taught by ALIF faculty
Regular program : 6 credits (transfer credit)
UF and non-UF students who:
- Have a 2.5 GPA on 4.0 scale
- Must submit an essay and recent transcript with application
For further information or consultation, please contact:
Dr. Todd H. Leedy